With the media frenzy on Harvey Weinstein over the past eight days, I started to dig deeper into why he lived this destructive pattern of demolishing women & ball busting deals. To be a serial harasser and abuser means his focus wasn't power nor a mental illness but based on a past life retribution. He had to destroy all the women (or symbol of) he believed destroyed him previously.
Now call me odd but take into account at least two sites I've read, both confirm strong characteristics of what Mr W shows signs of. Since he's Virgo South Node & Pisces North Node (also here - I love this astrologer but the site may close shortly so download that page), the other shoe drops. Why would someone with so many achievements initiate such horrific, continuous attacks against women. He's not an idiot so he knows his actions were a ticking time bomb, and he can only threaten media to shut down negative articles for so long. His subconscious knows he'll get caught out...and he was. And it blew spectacularly in his face. It may take him a while to get down from his egomaniac high to realize exactly what he's done, especially with his double birdie photo yesterday (still disillusioned that he is G-d and how dare humans defy him). He believes it's an 'industry' thing and everyone does it...he just wanted to do it bigger and more forcefully.
His South Node Anger Was His Ammunition & Engine
Before we reincarnate, we assess our past lives and create challenges for our next life to learn and evolve. Some of us achieve these with stunning, positive results. Others are livid with the south node life, which doesn't give the north node breathing room to fulfill this correct life path destiny.
In this case, Harvey shows classic combos of south node traits that he refused to deal with productively, instead using this life as a platform to bulldoze with one intention: revenge.
1. His past life was controlled through stifling, slavery type belittlement & unappreciated structure. Hence why he broke every ethic book rule in this life, regardless of the costs to him and others.
2. He created destructive patterns, unconsciously aware they were wrong but consciously, he couldn't stop his south node from getting vengeance i.e. creating his own version of freedom through initiated demolition on others.
3. He had a past life in the acting industry but was an underdog. This life, he was screaming for everyone to know he was boss. Maybe an original desire to be an actor wasn't on the cards, but he certainly set out to control the industry, unfortunately with abuse i.e. the bullied becomes the bully.
4. He demanded respect through abusing his industry power, maybe towards the same women who had abused him in a past life. We make a point to connect with people in our past lives, to fulfill a karmic (good or bad) duty. Instead of him taking the high road by not circling an 'abuse them back' pattern, he couldn't stop himself so initiated unstoppable, repetitive payback.
5. His past life states he had sexual problems, deprived of intimacy or battered. Which makes sense in this life; he wanted to stamp on them as they'd stamped on or ignored him previously.
6. Being a clever strategist, he picked at everything, but was so involved in fixing everyone as projects he lost perspective. His strategy turned from producing, to controlling and annihilating.
If you believe the above is absolute baloney, check your own North/South node and then see your patterns, validating my post.
Where Harvey Goes From Here Is A New Path 180
He catastrophically failed to address past life limitations and deal with this life-challenge correctly (reinforcing, the life Harvey created). The past was too much of a thorn, resulting in his trailblazing payback actions. How he moves forward now is personally hand writing a letter to every single woman he damaged and not publicize this, or no one would believe his remorseful, apologetic intent. A return to the big or small screen industry will never suffice, regardless of the stragglers that half heartedly give him a shoulder. Americans love the comeback...in this case, no one trusts him as he created a role and acted it out until it exploded in his face. The double rejection of a 'revival' campaign will result in his suicide. A movie or book about him? If anyone dared sign a contract with him, they'd never work in Tinseltown or publishing again.
He should permanently veer out the limelight and pursue more meaningful roles - helping abused kids with creative education, being the engine behind the voice of battered individuals, the brains behind the scenes in the art arena (the silent force that no one ever sees). He can't have the spotlight any more because he self destroyed that privilege. He must help others with humanitarian feats, feats that will also heal him while using his brain for good.
If he doesn't venture into North Node Pisces, his next life will be a repetitive challenge of this, with a higher wall to climb. But the attackers will have multiplied. Because life does go full circle.
NB: Any typos or grammatical errors, don't be a nitpicker. Also read all the James Van Praagh books - they answer a tremendous amount of Q&A's related to this post.